As we look forward to New Year, we would like to share some of the highlights from a successful 2012.
- EthosCE Learning Management System winning the Brandon Hall Bronze Award for “Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training"
- Establishing multiple new e-learning partnerships with major medical associations, universities, publishers, and health systems.
- Successful presentations, exhibits, and sponsorships at major conferences such as: ASAE , Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, and Medbiquitous.
- Launch of a software-as-a-service, EthosCE PRO
- New and enhanced EthosCE platform features:
- Enhanced Reporting Center and dashboards
- New Course Creation Wizard
- Improved support for popular mobile devices (e.g., iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Aggregated PARS reports for all courses
- Enhanced Administrator dashboards and experience
- Cvent webservice support
- Improved support for live, in-person activities
2013 promises to be very exciting and we look forward to continuing to innovate and partnering with new organizations. Please contact us to learn more about how we can assist you.