We are excited to head out this week to exhibit at the 2016 American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) Meeting and Expo on Aug. 13-16th in Salt Lake City, UT . EthosCE is an award-winning learning management system (LMS) designed to automate and innovate the delivery of CE. Trusted by leading associations, academic centers, and health systems, EthosCE manages 6+ million credits across thousands of CE activities.
Some questions to ask: "Does your Learning Management System...
- Provide your learners with a compelling user experience that stimulates engagement and loyalty in your CE programs?"
- Empower your staff to come up with innovative learning modalities that suit different learning styles of your learners?"
- Enable your staff to double their rate of activity production and provide more time for innovation?"
- Use a flat-fee, predictable licensing model that does not increase when your learner base does?
If the answer to any of these questions is a “No”, please stop by the EthosCE booth #430 or contact us to learn how you can achieve these goals and much more with your learning management system (LMS).
Key EthosCE LMS Features
- Real-time course administration, assessments, evaluations and certificate generation.
- Built-in Commitment To Change (CTC) feature
- 24/7 reporting engine.
- Multiple credit types.
- Cloud hosting and open source versions
- Personal "MyCE" profile account and transcript management.
- Web-based administration.
- Customized branding and "look and feel."
- eCommerce and shopping cart.
- Data migration and integration with 3rd party applications.
- SCORM 1.2, Tin Can, and digital media support.
- And much more...
Our team will be happy to meet with you at Booth #430 or contact us to answer any questions and discuss your e-learning and LMS plans.
We look forward to seeing you and have a wonderful conference!